MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED
Covid-19 Rapid Ag Test (15 min)
Covid-19 Rapid Antigen +Flu Test (15 min)
Covid-19 PCR Test (2-3 days)
Covid -19 Antibodies (2-3 days)
Covid-19 Rapid Ag Test
Positive Predictive Accuracy 96.7%
(results in 15 min)
Negative Predictive Accuracy 100%
This test is for:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
- If you do get tested, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health profession
- If you test positive, rapid test will be re tested with PCR test (results in 2-5 days)
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.
Sofia SARS Antigen FDA approved under EAN
Bundle: Flu Test + Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test
One sample, three results in 15 minutes
Positive Predictive Accuracy
- Influenza A: Nasal swab – 90%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 97.1%
- Influenza B: Nasal swab – 89%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 90%
- SARS-CoV-2: 95.2%
Negative Predictive Accuracy
- Influenza A: Nasal swab – 95%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 94.6%
- Influenza B: Nasal swab – 96%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 97%
- SARS-CoV-2: 100%
The Panther Fusion® SARS-CoV-2 assay is authorized by FDA EUA to diagnose Covid-19. PCR specimens are procesed by Quest. More info here.
What Test We Are Using?
The Sofia SARS Antigen Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA) uses advanced immunofluorescence-based lateral flow technology in a sandwich design for qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2. The Sofia SARS Antigen FIA, with the Sofia 2 and Sofia analyzers, provides automated and objective results in 15 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments.
Potential benefits include:
- The results, along with other information, can help your healthcare provider make informed recommendations about your care.
- The results of this test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and others in your community.
No Matter What the Occasion, Go With Confidence and Peace of Mind.
Testing is by appointment only.
Our trained technicians perform the testing.
Masks are required of all patients and are worn by our employees.
Social distancing is enforced.
The testing area is sanitized between patients.